These are just the basic highlights from my CV.
For more, including details of my project experience, teaching record, conference papers, and funding, please download my latest CV.
- 2017 – PhD, History of Religion, Aarhus University, Denmark.
- 2013 – Master of Arts with Distinction, Old Nordic Religions, The University of Iceland.
- 2010 – CELTA, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults, Hamburg School of English, Germany.
- 2009 – Master of Arts with Distinction, Medieval Studies, University of York, U.K.
- 2008 – BA Hons. 1st Class, English Literature, University of Durham, U.K.
- Since 01.2018 – Research Associate in Historical Linguistics, Exploring the Easter E.g. (AHRC Research Project), Department of English, University of Leicester, U.K.
- 09.2017 – 12.2017 Bernadotte Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Ethnology, History of Religions and Gender studies, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- 01.2017 – 07.2017 External Lecturer, Department of Folkloristics, The University of Iceland.
- 06.2013 – 01.2017 PhD Fellow, Department for the Study of Religion, Aarhus University, Denmark.
- 05.2011 – 06.2013 Project Coordinator for Mythological Research, Snorrastofa, Reykholt, Iceland.